General security Information for Buyers
– Never send money to an unknown seller via a money transfer service. Never pay for a guitar through Western Union.
– Always check the information provided by the seller. The phone number, address or customer comments can often be found online. You can also ask the seller to provide you with additional information, photos and documents about the guitar.
– You can also make the purchase in person and make the exchange in a safe place.
– We do not provide your personal e-mail address when you communicate with a seller through our system. This is to protect you from people who might use our platform for phishing or other fraudulent purposes.
– If you find a suspicious offer, please contact our OhGuitar support team by phone (+49 721-66984830) or via our contact form. A possible indication that an offer is suspicious is if the price of the guitar is significantly below its market value.
– If you choose to pay through an external escrow service, please contact the escrow service directly for information. Do not rely on the e-mails sent by the seller.