Francisco Esteve Model ELEC with cutaway (1989)
– Scale: 650 mm
– Width topnut: 52 mm
– All solid woods (Cedar / Rosewood)
– Straight neck and soundboard.
– Some trace of use but can be described as “GOOD”
– Built in electronics are there but not active now.
– Deliverance of the pick up (under saddle) separately
1 in stock
This “Francisco” labelled guitar was imported in the UK by the Teijero company. Therefore it is only possible to take a close look at the label on which Francisco Esteve company is written – model ELEC – and 1989. I used it especially for its’ ease of playing (650 mm scale) and its’ very good sound. To even enhance that I removed the under saddle pick up. But it comes with this guitar. The guitar will be sent in a hard case. It is the highest prized Francisco Esteve cutaway guitar at a a retail price (new) of about 2800 Euro’s. Straight neck and soundboard – nice playing action – twelve hole bridge – Fustero tuners – Ebony fingerboard – Solid cedar topped and solid sides and back as well. Some traces of use but no (repaired) cracks. You can listen to this guitar on YouTube: Noud Koevoets – Danza Brasilera.
- Store Name: GreatGuitarsshop
- Vendor: GreatGuitarsshop
- No ratings found yet!