How to setup shipping details
From here, a vendor can add shipping methods by clicking on Edit or Add Shipping Method.
2. Vendors can change the Title if they want to or keep it as default. This title displays to customers in checkout.
3. Next the vendor has to add the Cost (this is applied to the entire cart) and below can also set up Shipping Class costs.
4. Select its Tax Status (define whether or not tax is applied to the shipping amount).
5. Vendors can also type a Descrição for this method if they prefer.
6. Click on Save Settings.
Shipping Classes – Vendor Settings
Shipping classes won’t apply unless the vendor specifies from Edit Product. The vendor can specify shipping class costs for all the shipping classes that are available (please contact us if you need other shipping classes). Vendors will be able to access these classes for the Flat Rate method only. The vendor can specify his own conditional rates for the shipping classes.
Then select the cost when no shipping class will apply. You can also select the Calculation Type:
- Per Class: Shipping rates will apply accordingly class-wise.
- Per Order: Shipping rates will apply on the total order cost, and the most expensive shipping class rate will apply.
Configuring Product-wise shipping class
- Navigate to Store→ Vendor Dashboard→ Products.
- Select the product you want to add shipping class to by hovering on the product name and click on Edit.
- Scroll down to the section that reads Expedição e Impostos.
- First enable the checkbox “This Product Requires Shipping”.
- Next, input the details as required for weight, length, width and height.
- Now select the shipping class you want to apply to this product from the drop-down.
- Select Tax Status e Tax Class.
- Click on Save Product.
Note: Each product can have one shipping class.
The rule is if the Flat Rate and Shipping Class rate both are defined, then both will apply when the customer is checking out. For example, if you have set Flat Rate at $10, and Strings Shipping Class Cost at $10*[qty], and your customer select 1 String set, then your shipping cost will be $10+$10* = $20.
Note: You must set the shipping class for this particular product from Vendor Dashboard→ Products→Edit→Shipping and Tax so it works.
In Local Pickup, customers can pick up the order themselves from a designated location.
1. To make changes, hover over the shipping method and click on Edit.
2. Enter a Title that displays to customers in checkout – some shops change the title to Local Delivery, for example.
3. Enter Cost – Cost for the option, is applied to entire cart.
4. Select Tax Status. Then click on Save Changes.
- Enter a Title that displays to customers in checkout.
3. Click on Save changes.