Many of Fenders Pure Vintage hardware and bridges are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Some of this original tooling has been diligently rebuilt to achieve the crisp clean construction of original vintage Fender products though many Pure Vintage parts still retrofit several of our modern instruments and amplifiers. Whether you are personalizing modifying or restoring there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
Pure Vintage Stratocaster Tremolo Assembly
- Includes intonation springs Phillips head intonation screws hex saddle height adjustment screws tremolo block bridge plate tremolo springs tremolo claw tremolo arm and tension springs tremolo tip and all mounting hardware
- Completely retooled to vintage specs for crisp clean look and feel
- Fender Pat. Pend. stamped on each saddle
- Bridge block is pre-tapped to accept 3-16 threaded tremolo arm
- Introduced on 1954 Stratocaster guitar
- Used on American Vintage 56 59 and 65 Stratocaster guitars
- Fits most vintage and modern Stratocaster guitars with vintage (2 3/16) bridge mounting spacing and vintage six-screw mounting design
Product code: 0094247049
Shipping Countries: Japan, United States (US), Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Denmark, Luxembourg, Norway, Spain, United Kingdom (UK), Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
- Store Name: MUSIC WORKS
- Vendor: MUSIC WORKS
- No ratings found yet!
WhatsApp +393492676669 Tel +39.0331.442077